Backup & Disaster Recovery Services
Protect, store and recover your data.
Backup and disaster recovery services
Why Streaming Backup?
Streamed data over SSH network connection
The streaming backup option causes data to be transferred to the Storage Platform without being written to temporary storage first. Streaming backup has the following benefits:
• Extremely fast (up to 75% faster than staged backups)
• Uses very little disk space (less than 0.01% of your data selection)
• Optimised for use in environments where bandwidth usage is not an issue, e.g. data centres
Setting up the streaming backup by ITAF
ITAF spesialists will start up a streaming server which connects to your server. This server only exists to execute a single backup before its terminated, isolating it its filesystem away from others. This allows us to reconstruct your synchronised backup back into a full server backup, an identical clone of your server. ITAF security specialists will archive your backup into our secure storage, ready for if you ever need it.
Cloud to cloud backup
Software as a service backup
As the name suggests, cloud-to-cloud backup is where data in the cloud is backed up to another cloud, rather than to an on-site method such as tape or disk backup. It is also sometimes known as SaaS (software as a service) backup. It adds an extra layer of protection for businesses using cloud services by quite simply keeping a duplicate copy in a separate cloud.
How C2C backup helps businesses?
Like on-site backup methods, C2C backup benefits businesses by storing data in multiple locations, enabling easy restoration of data in case of a cyber attack, accidental deletion, data corruption or other incidents. Major advantages are:
• Cost efficiency – there is no investement required in on-site backup infrastructures
• Availability – Backup copies of data in the cloud can be accessed from anywhere, so IT teams dont have to come to a physical location to restore business data if anything goes wrong.
• Resilience to cyber attacks – Should an employee accidentally click on a malicious email attachment and open the business up to a ransomware attack, backup data on a cloud generally won’t be affected as it isn’t on the office network.
Cloud Integrated Data
Access data through multiple devices via network or internet
Cloud integration is a system of tools and technologies that connects various applications, systems, repositories, and IT environments for the real-time exchange of data and processes. Once combined, the data and integrated cloud services can then be accessed by multiple devices over a network or via the internet.
Cloud integration was created to break down data silos, improve connectivity and visibility, and ultimately optimize business processes. It is a response to the need to share data among cloud-based applications and to unify information components.
The benefits of Cloud integration and how can ITAF help you?
Companies who use cloud integration have synchronized data and applications, improving their ability to operate effectively and nimbly.
ITAF will provide your business with a high standard stability and protection for highly sensitive data, as well the flexibility, agility and accessibility with your data, keeping it intacted and letting your business run during potential disasters or outages. In addition, flexible consumption-based pricing with a low flat monthly fee allows you to match your costs to actual usage, so your business don’t spend more than necessary.
IT DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan)
Recover and protect a business IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster
A disaster recovery plan (DRP) is a documented process or set of procedures to execute an organization’s disaster recovery processes and recover and protect a business IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster. It is “a comprehensive statement of consistent actions to be taken before, during and after a disaster.
Recovery strategy included in ITAF DRP
ITAFs recovery strategy is developed to anticipate the loss of one or more of the following system components:
• Computer room environment (secure computer room with climate control, conditioned – and backup power supply, etc.)
• Hardware (networks, servers, desktop and laptop computers, wireless devices and – peripherals)
• Connectivity to a service provider (fiber, cable, wireless, etc.)
• Software applications (electronic data interchange, electronic mail, enterprise resource management, office productivity, etc.)
• Data and restoration
Backup & Disaster Recovery Partner
ITAF Will Protect, Store and Recover Your Data
Your data backup and recovery system is one of the most important elements of your disaster recovery plan. Any related investment will protect your company.
As a market leader in integrated cloud-based IT service management in SME industry, ITAF can provide you both first class sservice and experience when comes to the backup solutions that suits best to your business needs.
For more information about ITAF Backup and Disaster Recovery Services please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you!