This policy statement explains what information the websites of ITAF uses and/or stores.
1. Collection of visitor information
- For each visitor to the web sites, the web server does not recognize nor store any information concerning the domain or e-mail address.
- Information collected via the web sites (i.e. via the contact forms and via statistics of visitors of this web site) is used exclusively for internal review and to contact interested parties. This information is not shared with any other organizations.
2. Contact policy, corrections and removal of data
- If you contact us via one of the (contact) forms, then you will be contacted regarding your specific question. You won’t receive periodic mailings from ITAF with information about new products, services or events.
- If you provide us with your phone number you may receive telephone contact from us regarding your question. This phone number won’t be used for other (marketing) purposes.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to the information we collected and maintain from them (e.g. name, email address, phone number). Users from our web sites can request this information by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Upon request we offer users of our web sites the possibility to correct inaccuracies in the contact information. This can be done by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon request we will delete your contact information. Please send an email to email@example.com and provide us with your exact name, email address and phone number.
With respect to:
- Ad servers: we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Security: we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that these sites are not following its stated information policy or you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org