Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
A simple way to modernise sales productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional Services
Go beyond sales force automation to outpace your competition. Dynamics 365 Sales is a modern CRM solution that works together with the tools you use every day – such as Microsoft 365 – and boost seller productivity, better understand your customer needs and win more deals.
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
Key benefits of Dynamics 365 for Sales
Make smarter decisions backed by data
● Improve conversion and win rates with lead and opportunity scoring.
● Increase response rates with LinkedIn integration and warm introductions from colleagues who are engaged.
● Tailor engagements based on contextual insights that recommend personalized talking points and next-best actions.
● Show sellers when and how customers interact with their emails so they can be more proactive and responsive.
● Keep relationships on track with signals that reveal relationship health and risks.
Free up time for selling
● Minimize routine tasks with prompts that help capture new customer records.
● Concentrate on selling with sales playbooks that contain repeatable, winning sales techniques and contextual reference materials.
● Spend less time searching for content with modern sales-enablement capabilities that recommend the most relevant content.
● Reduce training with a business process UI that provides contextual guidance during every phase of the sales cycle.
● Streamline workflows with modern mobile apps and familiar tools like Outlook.
Get up and running fast● Easily set up Dynamics 365 Sales in days—not weeks—with minimal training thanks to a familiar Microsoft 365 user experience.
● Get a seamless, integrated solution with sales capabilities embedded right in Microsoft 365, making it easy to act on opportunities and complete tasks from inside Outlook.
● Easily adapt the solution to your specific sales process on a flexible and trusted Microsoft Cloud platform.
● Add additional business applications or advanced AI capabilities when you’re ready.
What brings Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional Features
Do you know that 67% of a sales rep’s time is spent on non-selling activities and, when they do engage, 77% of buyers don’t believe that the salespeople understand their business. Get insight into each buyer’s needs to sell smarter and close deals faster.
● Prioritise your high-potential prospects
● Get a complete view of customer interactions
● Identify all the important stakeholders
● Personalise interactions with your customers
● Compose more compelling emails using contextual sales data
● Team up with customers and colleagues to collaborate
● Create winning sales proposals and access relevant documents
● Save time on training with contextual guidance surfaced in real time
● Work on the go, even without connectivity
● Automate your sales process, eliminating time-consuming, repetitive tasks
● Gain real-time visibility into your pipeline with interactive dashboards and reports
● Make better decisions using the most current data
● Gain strategic insight with integrated customer surveys
● Get immediate business results with preconfigured tools that are ready to use
● Quickly adapt tools for your sales process with easy, no-code configuration options
● Save time with a single configuration process that supports multiple platforms
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and Microsoft 365
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional IntegrationsDynamics 365 Sales Professional is an easy-to-use product that works with the productivity tools that majority of employees is already familiar with. With Dynamics 365 Sales Professional, get the revenue-generating capabilities of sales force automation (SFA), manage customer relationships, close deals, and boost sales revenue—all within Microsoft 365.
Tailor interactions to customers.
Share guidance for optimal outcomes.
Increase performance with actionable insights.
Collaborate on deals in a modern workspace.
Easily create, edit, and share sales documents.
Work on the go with mobile applications.
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional vs. Enterprise
● Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise – full sales capabilities
● Dynamics 365 Sales Professional – core sales functions at a reduced rate for businesses with simpler sales force needs
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional & Enterprise comparison
Dynamic 365 Sales Professional
Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
• Lead and opportunity management
• Marketing lists, quick campaigns
• Products, price lists, product bundles
• Quotes, orders, invoices
• CPQ and data enrichment solution discovery
• Live org charts
• Sales playbooks
• Business card scanner
• Competitors, sales goals, territory management
• Product taxonomy, relationships, hierarchies
• Partner relationship management
Microsoft 365 integration
Reporting and analysis
Portals out of the box
Customization and extensibility
Dynamics 365 Sales Insight
• Contextual insights – assistant, email engagement, email auto-capture
• Contextual insights – predictive scoring, relationship analytics, who knows whom, talking points, notes analysis, assistant configuration
• Conversation intelligence
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional Support
How can ITAF help you with Dynamics 365 Sales Professional support?
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional is a powerful platform on its own, but when you can leverage the functionality available in all the other Microsoft 365 applications it cannot be beaten. Combining the two will bring your organization’s productivity to another level.
As combining a multiple years and projects based on Microsoft products licensing, training, implementation and support, ITAF Microsoft consultants can help your business accelerate the growth and full sales potential with the best of breed sales force automation software – Dynamics 365 for Sales.
For more information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional, please contact us and we will be glad to help you.