We are excited to announce that ITAF has become a Microsoft Solutions Provider for Modern Work. This designation recognizes our ability to help our customers navigate their digital transformation journey and leverage their Microsoft investment to drive growth and gain efficiency. Joining an elite class of Microsoft Solution Partners for Modern Work required a significant investment in advanced skilling certifications and a proven history of client success. As companies continue to face economic challenges, we are committed to providing the skills, resources, assets, and partnerships to help our customers run their businesses more cost-effectively and digitally.
We are proud to be among the rare Microsoft Partners in Belgium to achieve this designation. We look forward to continuing to serve as a trusted advisor to our customers as they navigate the ever-changing landscape of modern work.
About the new Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
In October 2022, Microsoft introduced the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, replacing its Gold Partner certifications. The new program recognizes partners who have specific qualities and experience in six Microsoft solution areas: Data & AI, Infrastructure, Digital & App Innovation, Business Applications, Modern Work, and Security. This is the first time Microsoft has made changes to its partner program in a decade and a half.
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work, we have the expertise and resources to offer a range of benefits to customers, including:
- Deployment, adoption, and management of Microsoft 365 apps and services to support work, learning, organization, connection, and creativity.
- Empowerment of personal computing with deployment and modern management services for Windows and Windows 365.
- Implementation, adoption, and management of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams Devices, and Microsoft Teams Rooms to facilitate communication and collaboration through chat, meetings, and calls.
- Delivery of services and solutions to digitally enable frontline workers.
- Provision of employee experience services and solutions through Microsoft Viva to help customers access knowledge and expertise, enhance culture and communications, accelerate skill development and growth, and promote productivity and wellbeing.