Hybrid working environments create a demand for versatile hardware: light enough to be carried, technically strong enough to support all our business needs. Even though someone might say that we live in a smartphone era, laptops are essential tools for business. If you are looking for the best laptop in 2022, below is ITAF’s selection of the best laptops for business purposes.
These are the laptops that are the first choice of ITAF partners and customers.
HP ProBook 450 G8 W10Pro
Moving from the desk to the meeting room, to the home is made easier with HP ProBook 450’s compact design. It delivers impressive performance, security and is simply perfect for business use.
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 processors (i7-1165G7 with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics; i5-1135G7 with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics; i3-1115G4 with Intel® UHD Graphics)
- 32 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM
- Internal Storage up to 512 GB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD with 32 GB Intel® Optane™ memory H10 7, 31, 32 128 GB up to 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD TLC7 256 GB up to 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ Value M.2 SSD
- Compact design with lift-anywhere edge
- Optional discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX450 with 2GB GDDR5 video memory
- Choice of 39.62 cm (15.6″) diagonal HD, Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle FHD, Touch or Non-Touch screen, and Privacy Panel option
- Quiet and responsive HP Keyboard with numeric keypad, the HP Programmable key and backlit options
- Multi-layered security with HP SureStart Gen6, HP Privacy Camera, HP Sure View Gen3 1, HP Sure Sense, HP Sure Click, and Touch Fingerprint reader 2
- Supports wireless options for connectivity on the go including gigabit-speed Wi-Fi 6 and CAT9 4G/LTE WWAN
- Supports fast charging (50% in 30 minutes) and has battery life up to 12 hours and 30 minutes
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 G2
The main comparative advantage of this business laptop is its security features. It includes the Trusted Platform Module (dTPM), which encrypts sensitive and important data, and a Kensington Lock. Besides that, the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2, has fast performance and a comfortable keyboard. It has a vivid 1080p display and a great battery life.
- Processor: 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (2.40 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 3200MHz
- Storage: 256 GB PCIe SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics
- Display: 14.0″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
- Camera: 720p HD
Lenovo ThinkBook 15G2 Notebook QW
With up to 512GB SSD storage and up to 16GB memory, this business laptop equips users with a superb experience. It has great lifelike visuals with accurate colour and contrast and has security features such as Trusted Platform Module (TPM), I/O port access control, and secure wipe.
- Processor Up to 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor (2.80 GHz, up to 4.70 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 12 MB Cache)
- Memory 16 GB DDR4 3200MHz
- Storage Up to 512 GB PCIe SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics functions as UHD Graphics
- Stereo speakers, 2W x2, Dolby Audio
- Camera: 720p with ThinkShutter
How can ITAF help you?
ITAF is the IT infrastructure partner, and besides providing superb IT support, it can supply your business with the best business hardware on the market. ITAF can help you choose the best configuration for your needs. No matter if your staff operates from office or remote, ITAF’s wide experience in working with business hardware will provide the best laptop solutions for your specific needs. Contact ITAF to supply you with any of the recommended best business laptops in 2022 above.