ITAF is recognized as SME service provider!
What is the SME e-wallet?
The SME e-wallet is a subsidy measure whereby you – as an entrepreneur – receive financial support for training or advice that improve the quality of your company. The only condition that you must meet is cooperating with a recognized service provider. The annual subsidies can range from €10,000 (for companies up to 50 employees) to €15,000 (for companies up to 250 employees).
ITAF as recognized SME e-wallet provider!
This means that when you participate in our trainings 30% (for companies up to 50 employees) and 20% (for companies up to 250 employees) of your invoice can be paid by the Flemish Government.
ITAF can be found as a recognized service provider via the following registration number: DV.O236476
How to make use of the SME e-wallet?
- You conclude an agreement between ITAF and your company.
- You register at the Flemish Government portal (INKOM) via this link to submit your application (at the latest 14 days after the start of the training).
- You pay a partial contribution through a deposit to Sodexo.
- The Flemish Government further supplements the portfolio with the subsidy amount.
- You confirm the full payment via the website of the SME portfolio.