Location: Belgrade – Novi Sad
We are looking for an all-round well-skilled technician / handyman, who is responsible for both technical maintenance at our offices and for technical installations on customer premises.
– You are willing to travel regular (monthly) – this is a must;
– You are technically trained and/or you have a relevant work experience;
– You have a basic understanding of electricity;
– You are a convenient and versatile person who can handle various tasks (placing cables, security camera’s, painting, repairing plumbing / electricity, building maintenance, etc.);
– You have interests in IT;
– You have a driving license;
– You speak enough English (speaking and writing).
– You will perform technical maintenance at our buildings/offices like painting, installing furniture, placing network cables, etc.;
– Next to this you will perform technical installations at the offices of our customers, at the datacenters and the ITAF offices;
– the physical installation of routers and switches (no IT knowledge is required);
– installation of server racks and patch panels (UTP patch pannels);
– maintenance on fiber optics (training will be provided);
– installation of coax and utp cables to and in the offices.
– An attractive position in an international company;
– Competitive employment conditions;
– Opportunity for professional and personal development;
– Permanent contract in a fast growing company;
– Travel often abroad.
How to apply for this function?
Please send your CV and motivation to apply for this position on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium (with 4 offices) and one in Serbia (with 2 offices).
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.