Location: Belgrade – Novi Sad
We are looking for a bright and smart administrative co-worker who will join our ITAF team as Internal Project Manager: you will be supporting ITAF in various fiels: office management (7 office at the moment & counting…), business improvements, marketing, internal ICT improvements, …
Do you have a nose for performing the job on time & do you have an eye for detail? Are you a good communicator & do you like working in team? Are you interested in a wide range of tasks & challenges in different domains?
Then keep on reading!
– have a bachelor’s or master’s degree Business Administration / Finance / Economics or related field
– are very analytical, detail oriented and dispose of a strong sense for logical thinking
– able to distinguish essential from non-essential
– are a true team player
– have excellent communication skills
– are good in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
– are able to prioritize & work with short deadlines
– are a fast learner with the ability to solve problems effectively & correctly
– have an pretty good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
– You don’t need to have IT knowledge, but a passion for IT understanding is an asset!
– Internal projects are always the first to be, put aside if a customer request comes in, so being flexible & effectively communicative is an absolute must for this position.
– Supporting & leading internal projects in various domains eg. office improvements, marketing projects
– Assisting senior colleagues with a wide range of professional challenges
– Contacting colleagues and suppliers when required
What can we offer you?
– A compensation package depending on your experience and skills
– An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
– An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take
– A modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
How to apply for this function?
Please send your CV and motivation to apply for this job on the email: email@example.com