We are hiring an ICT Operations Engineer who is passionate about systems and processes, and have professional experience in a comparable position.
Our future colleague will take up responsibility for the following activities:
• hawk-eyeing the infrastructure & backup monitoring and handling the alarms that arise from this
• managing daily incoming ICT operations for our 500+ customers
• supporting senior colleagues with ICT infrastructure tasks
• contributing to the continuous development of our ICT services and processes
Your profile reflects the following:
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or equivalent through experience
• In addition to your IT studies you have a passion for ICT infrastructure and cloud technologies
• You’re a real team player: you contribute and actively seek help from the team when needed
• You take pride in getting things right the first time
• You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
• You have experience with server virtualization technologies
• You have a good understanding of networking principles and concepts
• You are familiar with data backup concepts and technologies
• Basic Knowledge of Linux is required. You can reach out to colleagues to improve this knowledge.
It would be great if you are familiar with some of the following technologies that we are using:
• Windows 10 clients
• Windows Servers (Active Directory, RDS, file & print servers)
• Cisco datacenter and WAN networks
• SharePoint Online
• Office 365
• Azure IaaS and PaaS
We offer you:
• an attractive position in an international and dynamic company
• competitive employment conditions
• plenty of opportunities to learn in grow, both within and outside of your specific area of expertise
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, and Managed Services.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/214711?lang=en.
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It’s important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.