We are looking for a motivated and pixel-perfect designer from Belgrade or Novi Sad, who will join our ITAF team!
Who are we?
ITAF is a growing IT Partner for SME Businesses. We have an enthusiastic and dynamic business development team with offices in Serbia and Belgium that creates, delivers and supports various web applications such as websites, mobile applications and our own web-based ERP solution.
We pride ourselves in being creative and user-friendly-minded upon finding the perfect solution for the customer.
So, who are you?
You simply love designing & you think out of the box
Able to create creative, user friendly designs for web applications
You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
• Creating web application designs
• Creating print designs, prepare for print & communication with supplier, delivery of prints
• Creating design for applications
• Ownership of ITAF house-style applications
• Create WordPress websites
• Resolve incidents by implementing bugfixes and implement changes
• Ownership of WordPress infrastructure
• Improving online and offline brand visibility
• Web and graphic design of the relevant online and offline advertising formats for: Google ads (display network), Social media, print colateralls and on site branding
What makes you extra valuable?
Working experience with Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator), visual design & wire-framing tools
Affinity with Social Media & Marketing
Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media
Knowledge of HTML, HTML5, CSS, Google web designer
Experience in UI/UX design is a must and you are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
What can we offer you?
Compensation package depending on your experience and skills
An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
Opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take
Working place in city centre with positive and friendly atmosphere
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in this online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/39294?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It’s important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).